Every year, over 100 volunteers come together to make the Fort Town Night Run happen. From handing out race kits before the race starts to making sure runners stay hydrated on course to congratulating participants with medals at the finish, the work of volunteers brings this race to life. And our runners truly appreciated it last year!
Some of the people and groups who volunteer with the Fort Town Night Run include:
- Runners looking to give back and experience a different side of running events;
- Members of the community who want to take part in the excitement;
- Groups who come together to volunteer and raise money for charities;
- School groups taking part in the activity as a fun event;
- Students accumulating volunteer hours.
As part of the training day, the following information is available for our volunteers on our webpage:
Responsibilities of the Course Marshalls
Steps to follow when there is a Catastrophic Event and/or a Person in Distress
If you would like to register as a Volunteer, please Click Here and complete the Volunteer Form. If you require additional information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org